Linux Data Recovery is a very vital and commonly occurring issue nowadays. People suffer from a data loss and then realize & think that is there any services available which can recover and save their important information. For this kind of problem there are Software Development Companies who have made recovery software.
These software are made according to the platform. On windows platform there are different software and on the Linux platform, there are Linux Data Recovery Software.
The Linux Data Recovery Software provides you the services which you want when your files have been lost, corrupted or inaccessible. It can recover everything which has been lost from any data disaster or loss situations.
Common reasons of having data lost In Linux Data Recovery are:
- Virus Attacks
- Disk Formatting
- Operating System Corruption
- Unexpected System Shutdown
- Human Errors
- Hardware Failure
Linux Data Recovery is an advance recovery software that recovers lost or deleted to formatted data. It can recover from a small laptop to a large enterprise server. It can recover all the items from lost/missing volume of Linux. The Linux Data Recovery Software supports recovery from the Ext2, Ext3 and ReiserFS Volume of Linux Operating System. Recovery from lost, corrupted or missing partitions can also be done using Linux Data Recovery Software.
- EXT2, EXT3 Partition Support
- Recover files from deleted, formatted, damaged or corrupted partition on Linux Platform
- Recover & Restore lost data from lost files & folders
- Recovers even if the super block or Inode List is damaged
- Files Recovery from; IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drives
- File filtering feature that recover particular files with specific extensions
- Load Log Feature, which resumes data recovery process later to save time
- Find Features, which can search specified file from the list of recovered files
Linux Data Recovery Software is a Read only & non destructive utility that will help you in the worst conditions and recovers all the vital data. The two volumes Ext2 and Ext3 are special file system of Linux Operating system. Ext2 or second extended file system was the standard file system used on Linux OS for a number of years and still in use.
It is quite fast and set a benchmark of standard. Its successor came with the name of Ext3, which is a journal led file system and is completely compatible with Ext2. The Linux Data Recovery Software is totally compatible with the All these file systems and is very easy to use. So if you are facing any data loss or related problem with your Linux based computer then get the Linux Data Recovery Software now.